Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

My new role..


























This is a photograph taken inside BIET, Sikar near the main entrance on 16-10-2012 with the Principal Dr Das, the Director Sri Mishra and other faculty members. 

Sikar is a district in Rajasthan. And I went there because my friend Dr Das requested me to visit him. During my first visit in August, I fell in love with the entire setup including the students coming predominantly from rural background. 

I accepted their request to be a visiting teacher and to share my life's experiences with them. I must admit that this has been a turning point in my life. I am now anxiously looking forward to that week I spend in BIET every month with the students with whom my interaction is there both in the class room and in field in the Aravalli mountains. 

Incidentally, this is the first time that I am doing field work in the Aravallis.

No comments:

Post a Comment